Here is the purrfect single for a Catwalk POSE OFF theme birthday party or other fun festivity. Catwalk dance trak is a collaboration between author Deborah Gregory and producer Edgar Torres.
PURRFECT TIPS FOR A CATWALK POSE OFF PARTY
Why not make your next themed birthday party a Catwalk Pose Off Party?
Here are simple tips for the purrfect event:
- Send out invitation instructing guests to wear their most purrlicious outfit.
- Put down a Catwalk runner on floor. It can be a plastic runner, for example.
- Make an adjoining room like the bedroom the “backstage area” where the “models” will come out from to walk down the runway.
- Have one adult who is willing and able to be backstage with the “models” and apply makeup and any extra accessories for the model’s runway strut.
- Play the Catwalk song when the models are sashaying down the runway!
- Have one adult act as the fashion photographer to capture each “model” as she or he poses at the end of the runway.
- Have two adults who sit as audience members and will act as the “judges” after the “fashion show” is over.
- After all “models” have walked down the runway separately, instruct them beforehand (that’s the adult in the backstage area who is responsible for makeup, making sure models go out one by one on runway) that they will then ALL come out in a single row and stand on runway while the audience claps. They are then to stay there while the “judges” then critique as they see fit. The judges are then also to give three prizes: “Best Catwalker” “Best Face” “Most Purrlicious Outfit.”
- Have meowverlous Catwalk gift bags to give each guest model before they leave party!! Suggestion: each bag should contain an autographed Catwalk post card (post cards are complimentary with any purchase on www.cheetahrama.com) and a “Work The Catwalk,” “Sashay, Parlay!” or “Purrfecto” button.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/cheetahrama.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/cheetahrama/single-product.php on line 19